Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior [2020]|Ajay Devgn|Latest Digital Painting by...



Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior [2020]|Ajay Devgn|Latest Digital Painting by Prashant Khairnar Hi Guys, Welcome to my channel myself Prashant Khairnar. I am a digital and traditional artist. I use to do digital and traditional portrait and landscape photo restoration painting in photoshop. If you want to make a digital painting just call me +91 9892946141 This time I saw the movie [ Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior 2020] and it is so Amazing movie. I really enjoy this movie. Everyone must watch this movie with the family. I inspired by the “Tanhaji” Character. which is done by "Ajay Devgn" sir. he is in total new-look so I like that look too much then I decided to make the digital art painting on his new look. so I did It. IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS DIGITAL ARTWORK, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS 👍👍👍 Do you have any suggestions for me? Please tell me in the Comment section below👇👇 Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon "All" for upcoming videos. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO 🙂 Follow me on : #digitalpaintingartbyprashantkhairnar Facebook: @prashant.khairnar.art Instagram: prashant.khairnar.art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baaghi 3 Movie | Bollywood Actress Shraddha Kapoor Digital art | Speed P...

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Illustration|Color Sketch|Digital Painting A...

How to Draw and Paint Realistic Eyes? For Beginners|step by step Guide|P...