Baaghi 3 Movie | Bollywood Actress Shraddha Kapoor Digital art | Speed P...


Baaghi 3 Movie | Bollywood Actress Shraddha Kapoor Digital art | Speed Painting In Photoshop - Part-2
https://youtu.be/fPvv5HmJCKk

IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS DIGITAL ARTWORK,
๐Ÿ’– LIKE๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’ฌ COMMENT
๐Ÿ†˜SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰
PRESS NOTIFICATION BELL ICON๐Ÿ”” "ALL"
DO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hello Guys,
Welcome to my Channel myself Prashant Khairnar. I am a digital and traditional fine artist. I used
to work in both media digital and traditional ways.
I do portrait and landscape photo restoration painting in Photoshop.
I am the BIGGEST fan๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ of Shraddha Kapoor shi is the most Beautiful Actress in Bollywood. I usually watch all the movies of Shraddha Kapoor. I hope you would like my work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Do you have any suggestions for me?
Please tell me in the Comment section below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Special Thanks and BEST WISHES๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ FOR BAAGHI 3 MOVIE

Background Music From Youtube audio library:
Track:1 Shoulder_Closures
Track 2,3 - Aioli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baaghi 3 Movie | Bollywood Actress Shraddha Kapoor Digital art | Speed P...

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Illustration|Color Sketch|Digital Painting A...

How to Draw and Paint Realistic Eyes? For Beginners|step by step Guide|P...